- 1 Biography of Imam Mahdi’s mother
- 2 she was known as NARGIS..her sobriquet is ome -mohammad. when she was captured she introduced her as nargis since her secret should be hidden
- 3 Nationality of imam mahdi’s mother
- 4 His mother was the granddaughter of roman caesa that was a descendant of apostle of simon. following the wonderful events that she went from Rome to Samerrah .Therefore, she got married to 11th imam.
- 5 برای مطالعه بیشتر روی عبارت زیر کلیک نمایید
- 6 زندگی نامه مادر امام زمان نرجس خاتون
- 8 The other names of Nargis khatoon
- 9 Historian have said, there are various names for her as Nargis. Sousan,sayqal,haddise,hakime,malike,reyhanne.
- 10 The reasons behind the various names of her
- 11 Historian have mentioned specific reasons;
- 12 ۱-her owner liked her so much.so he called her by nice names. All of her names were derived from the names of flowers.
- 13 ۲-when she married to IMAM HASSAN ASKARI despite other slaves her behaviour changed dramatically.
- 14 because she is the mother of great person who will devest oppressors’ peace of mind.. she chose the various names for herself every day since she saw the tyranny of enemies who surrounded her home.it was tough for her .she must protect her child from the enemies harm. thus, her familiy called her by new names. Due to enemies assumed that these different names were not belonged to her but some women .
- 15 About death
- 16 As mentioned by Ibn Babawayh, Narjis’ death preceded the death of Hasan al-Askari in 260 AH, but according to al-Najashi, a Shia scholar, she remained alive afterwards hiding in the house of Muhammad ibn Ali ibn Hamza, one of the close followers of Hasan al-Askari
- 17 About the place of death
- 18 The grave of Narjis is located in the Al-Askari Shrine in Samarra, Iraq. It is next to the grave of Hasan al-Askari. Ali al-Hadi and Hakimah Khatun are also buried at this holy site
Biography of Imam Mahdi’s mother
Nationality of imam mahdi’s mother
His mother was the granddaughter of roman caesa that was a descendant of apostle of simon. following the wonderful events that she went from Rome to Samerrah .Therefore, she got married to 11th imam.
برای مطالعه بیشتر روی عبارت زیر کلیک نمایید